LPSSA'S SIGNATURE "MORNING PANTHER TRACKS!" DAILY MORNING LAPS PROGRAM RETURNS IN 2021-2022!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CATCH A QUICK GLIMPSE OF OUR SIGNATURE "MORNING PANTHER TRACKS!" DAILY LAPS PROGRAM IN FULL-SWING PRE-COVID...
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES ON OUR MODIFIED "MORNING PANTHER TRACKS!" PROGRAM RE-LAUNCH...
MODIFIED TRADITIONAL PROGRAM (MTP) ON-SITE INSTRUCTIONAL COHORT SCHEDULE
Mondays = ALT. A or B Cohort (Calendar)
Tuesdays = A Cohort
Wednesdays = B Cohort
Thursdays = A Cohort
Fridays = B Cohort
Please Click Below for A/B Calendar:
Please Click Below for our Modified Traditional Program (MTP) Instructional Schedules and Procedures:
BUY YOUR YEARBOOK TODAY!
About Our 2020-2021 Yearbook Design:
Take a Virtual Tour of LPSSA with Dr. Lowry!
We are in process of finalizing logistics for 8th Grade Families Walk-through Promotion Celebrations for our Class of 2021 students and up to four additional family members/guests per student.
Stay tuned for more specific information and updates in the next couple of weeks.
Zoom Mtg. Link/ID/PW to be sent via email...
1. Distance Learning and Modified Traditional Program (MTP) Progress Report
2. School Site Council (SSC) Meeting #7 Invitation/Preview
3. School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) Goals Progress
4. Tutoring & HW Assistance Progress Report
5. Student Connectedness Progress Report
6. Student of the Trimester/Quarter Recognition "Gatherings" Update
7. Emergency Supplies + Safe School Plan Update
8. Facilities Update
9. 8th Grade Promotion Family Walk-Through Celebrations!
10. CAASPP Testing Information + Q & A
11. Signature "Morning Panther Tracks!" Modified Re-Launch (May/June, TBA)
12. Summer School and Extended School Year (ESY) Update
13. Elective Courses 2021-2022 and Survey Information
14. Master Calendar and Communication
15. Other Updates/Reminders
Due to the number of anticipated guests and due to a planned agenda and limited time, our priority is to provide information on these topics alone.
If you have questions specific to your child or children's learning or other need, please contact your child's teacher, our main office by phone, or email Dr. Lowry to discuss your specific need outside of this meeting.
Thanks, and we look forward to having you join us for a VIRTUAL CUP OF COFFEE, IMPORTANT INFORMATION, and MORE!
JANUARY = 44
FEBRUARY = 45
MARCH = 27
We have spaces available in both COHORTS. Please download, complete, and submit a parent consent form for each child you wish to enroll. Spaces are available on first-come, first-serve basis. If all spaces are occupied prior to Dr. Lowry's receipt of your request, your chld/ren will be added to a waiting list.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO ACCESS THE HANDBOOK - PARENT CONSENT WAIVER - B&G CLUB MEMBERSHIP FORMS: