Employee Online Portal Info.
To access Employee Online open any browser and go to https://myescape.vcoe.org/ and click on Register as a new user (it will ask you for your email, please use the personal email you gave HR). The information you provide will have to accurately match what was provided to PVSD. If any of the data does not match the information in your Escape Employee record, you will have an error. Once registered you will receive an email from “VCOE Notification Services” with your Username and confirmation key.
Q's email HR : email@example.com
Portal supports employees in three specific areas:
- Alerts- Sick days & Excess Leave
2. My Payroll-
- Payroll History
- Last Pay Period- At a glance summary information from your last pay stub: date, earnings, tax withholding, miscellaneous deductions withheld, State/ Federal W4 information.
- Recent paychecks- Detailed history of pay date, including gross and net pay, with one-click download of PDF for paychecks.
- W-2 statements- One-click download of W2 statements in the system and one-click download of Affordable Care Act 1095 employee statements in the system.
- Withholdings- Submit a request to change Federal and State Withholdings. Copy the chosen scenario from the Payroll Calculator, includes approval process before posting and employee notification via email.
- Paycheck calculator- Try different scenarios for changes to taxes, including marital status, allowances, additional amounts and more.
3. My Information-
- Employee Assignments: Detailed list of current and past assignments, along with location, from/thru dates, FTE, job category and class.
- Credentials- Detailed list of all credentials filed with the VCOE. Shows document number, issue date, expiration date and more.
- Education- Detailed list of degrees, trainings, license, NCLB records, education units, EL authorizations and assignment options.
- Requirements-Demographics- Current address, TB info, contact information, including emergency contacts
4. My Benefits-
- Leave balance and Activity-
- Leave Balance Summary- Current school year leave balance summary with drill down for usages/adjustments for each balance.
- Leave Summary Activity- Detailed history of usages, including date, duration, type, units/hours, posted/pending, pay period reported.
- Health & welfare- Current and past health & welfare benefits, plus listing of dependents with medical coverage.