Mandated Notices & Trainings
The Human Resources Department is required to provide employees the following information on an annual basis. Failure to adhere to these policies and regulations may affect the terms and conditions of employment. Employees are also encouraged to be familiar with all board policies, regulations and District procedures as well as applicable collective bargaining unit agreements and Merit Rules & Regulations. All Pleasant Valley School District employees are required to review, understand, and adhere to these terms and conditions. You are to certify your agreement and submit to the Human Resources Department no later than September 30th.
Code of Ethics- PVSD Board Policies
- Professional Standards BP 4119.21
- Confidentiality BP 4119.23
- Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace BP 3513.4
- Sexual Harassment BP 4319.11
- Non-Discrimination BP 4030
- Acceptable Use of Technology BP 4040
- Employee Notifications BP 4112.9
Safety & Workplace/ Department Notices
- Business Services
- Administrative Services
- Benefit Services
- Human Resources
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
Required Online Annual Training Vector/Target Solutions- based training modules are separate from and in addition to notices contained in this document. Mandated trainings are a condition of employment and must be completed by the due date.
- Required trainings will be assigned annually by Human Resources.
- Log into your Vector/Target Solutions account and complete courses which have been added to your schedule.