Classified Employee Leave of Absence
Classified Employee Leave of Absence Guidelines and Forms
Classified employees who experience a medical condition or other qualifying need for a leave of absence of more than five days must notify their supervisor and Human Resources as soon as possible. In addition, employees should review the Leave of Absence Guidelines below for step-by-step instructions regarding required forms, supporting documents, and leave of absence rights and responsibilities.
Please do not hesitate to contact Classified Human Resources at (805) 389-2100 should you require assistance or have questions.
General Medical (and Other Miscellaneous) Leave of Absence Forms and Information:
- Leave of Absence Guidelines (READ FIRST)
- Request for Medical/Other Leave of Absence Form
- Certification of Health Care Provider
- Notice of Eligibility & Employee Rights/Responsibilities
- Doctor's Release for Return to Work Form
Maternity/Child Bonding Leave Information - read general information above in addition to the following:
Catastrophic Leave Information and Forms:
- Board Policy 4161.9/4261.9/4361.9- Catastrophic Leave Program
- Administrative Regulation 4161.9/4261.9/4361.9 - Catastrophic Leave Program
- Request to Receive Catastrophic Leave Donations Form
- Catastrophic Leave Donation Form