Throughout the year, ParentConnect will be a useful communication tool. You can fill out important forms, update contact information and emergency contacts, find your child’s teacher, schedule, attendance and grades, pay for school lunch, and more.
Upon enrollment, all parents with a valid email address automatically received a personal pin and password for accessing student information on Q ParentConnect. Please keep this information handy as you will need it throughout the year to fill out mandatory forms and make changes to you or your child’s information as necessary.
Directions for obtaining your pin and password:
- Visit www.pleasantvalleysd.org. Just below the main photo, you will see the ParentConnect Logo with the words: Q Information Systems. Click on the Q Information Systems Logo.
- On a mobile device, select the Menu. You will find Q Information Systems under “Popular Links.”
- Select “Q ParentConnect.”
- You may be asked to select “Pleasant Valley School District” from a list of school districts.
- Enter your Pin and Password to login.
- If you do not have your Pin and Password, click the link “Need Your Login Information?”
and follow the instructions. Your Pin and Password will be emailed to you at the email address associated with your account. If you do not receive an email, check your "Junk" or "Spam" mail to see if it went there.
- If you did not submit an email at enrollment or can’t remember which one, please call your school office for further assistance.
- Select your student to access their individual profile. Teachers are listed at the top right under “Advisor.” On the left, you will find a menu with links to information related to your child.