Welcome & Classroom Information
Here are some important updates to help you and our parents know what is happening in my U.S. History classes until we return to school.
- I will post the entire week's assignments by Monday at 8:30 a.m in Google Classroom. It is your responsibility to make time during the week to complete it. You will submit the assignment when you complete it.
I will have the suggested time it should take for each assignment at the top of the page. My goal is that you only are working on history for 110 minutes per week.
If you are having trouble with the assignment, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join me for my office hours on Zoom. My office hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. I will be putting my office hours on Google Classroom.
New assignments will be completed on Google Documents. The Google Document will have the following parts:
- Lesson Name
- Lesson Objectives
- Brain Jump
- Lesson Introduction
- Essential Questions from the Reading
- Short Project
- An open-note assessment at the end of the assignment.
- I will have videos introducing the assignment and interlaced throughout. Each video will have its own link.
- If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
Here are the codes for each of my Google Classrooms: All students should already be enrolled, but here they are just in case.
Period 1: 6enufzn
Period 2: s4pqwlh
Period 3: owotc5l
Period 5: bvsuegn
Period 6: p4yjkay
I hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to working with you during these strange times.