Welcome & Classroom Information
Starting Monday, March 30th you can click on the File Library tab to the left to see the weekly plans for your child. Make sure to click on the correct grade level.
I am providing a link below to a google site that contains all information and assignments you need during school closures. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any help. I'm here to support you!
Additional Educational Websites
Here is a list of additional educational websites your child may like to use at home. These are optional activities but may provide additional resources for you.
- Zearn - The first grade students have used this Zearn regularly at school. It aligns with our math curriculum Eureka Math.
- PebbleGo - This website has science information, and the first grade students have used it regularly in the classroom. Kindergarten students will enjoy it as well.
- Scholastic Learn at Home - These are activities created due to the school closures.
- BrainPopJr. - This website has short informational videos about various topics.
- Storyline Online - This website provides read alouds of popular books for children. There are suggested grade levels for each book.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I earned Bachelors Degrees in Communications and Spanish from Pepperdine University and my teaching credential from California Lutheran University. This is my 27th year of teaching and my 26th year of teaching here at PVSEA. When I am not teaching I enjoy spending time with my husband and two daughters, playing and watching sports, hiking, traveling, and going to the beach.