• Have you moved?

    If you have recently moved and need to update your student's address, please be sure to complete the following:


    • Login to your Parent Connect profile and update your Household address. 

    • Complete and submit a new Residence Verification form and provide two (2) proofs of residence listed on the form. Please email these documents to Mrs. Hinds.


    Please note: Per Board Policy 5111.1 and to address the requirements mandated within the McKinney-Vento Assistance Act, U.S.C.A. 42 Section 11302(a), current residence information is required for each student.