Please click HERE for a list of current club offerings.
Monte Vista Club Procedures:
- Students may only attend clubs available to them during their assigned lunch or after school.
- Students are NOT allowed to check out of Advisory to attend a club.
- No lunch assignments will be changed so a student can attend a club.
- Students can start a club during their lunch/after school if desired by finding a teacher advisor and completing a club form.
- In addition to clubs, ASB and W.E.B Elective classes host various student events each week, such as lunch activities on Wed/Friday, challenges, and spirit days.