What are Students Saying?
What are Students Saying about SRTMS?
Find out what makes SRTMS special in the students' own words by watching the linked video.
Below are student testimonials about SRTMS and our motto Eagle Pride.
- I have more than just one fond memory when I think about SRTMS, but I think some of my fondest ones were when we were doing plays in the lower grades. - V.D.
- Eagle Pride means to be the joy to others, make others smile, live by the golden rule, try your best, and be awesome! – T. S.
- My fondest memory was doing the fishbowl in Mrs. Hughes's class. She would give us a prompt and 10 minutes to do research on a topic and then we argued about it in a proper manner. I was really good at it. I enjoyed it immensely. - T.N.
- My favorite project/unit was the Beowulf and other mythological heroes unit. Making the diorama for Beowulf was fun, but my favorite part was the argument project about who was the best hero out of Odysseus, Beowulf, and Heracles. - P.T.
- Eagle Pride means to be kind and make someone smile every day. - T.S.
- My favorite classroom project was definitely in fourth grade, making the California Mission models in History. My partner and I had such a blast making them, and we were really proud of the final product. - C.R.
- One of my fondest memories at SRTMS was probably spending the day at the Ronald Reagan library. I thought it was fun to act like different people in the White House. I was in 5th grade at this time. - H.S.
- Eagle Pride means reminds me of my great and awesome teachers. It also reminds me of school sports and the fun time I had playing flag football. - H.L.
- One of my fondest memories was getting to meet my little buddy Mason. - S.E.
- Eagle Pride means to be proud of being part of this school. I also think it means to have ownership in the school and to take responsibility for what happens in the school. - W.S.