Important Summer Information
Important Information and Dates to Know for Summer 2022
Thanks for checking the website for the most current information about SRTMS! Below are all the important dates and information that you'll need to know until the first week of August.
- The SRTMS office is open until Friday, June 24th. The hours are 8 AM - 3 PM. You can call or come in to visit us if you have any questions or concerns.
- The District Office will take over summer registration on Monday, June 27. The address is 600 Temple Ave. in Camarillo. The phone is (805) 389-2100.
- The SRTMS office will open for the 2022-2023 school year on August 8, and we will take over the registration process once again.
- Kindergarten assessment days will be August 15 and 16. Specific days and times for your child's assessment will be provided during the first week of August. We are also requesting that a home TK / kindergarten packet be filled out and brought to orientation. A hard copy will be mailed to you the last week of June.
- TK/Kindergarten Orientation will be Tuesday, August 16, at 10 AM.
- Middle School Orientation and Boot Camp will be held on Thursday, August 18. Times will vary depending on grade level. Orientation information will be posted and emailed out during the first week of August.
- If you are a middle school student that wants to play any sport in the middle school CISL league ( volleyball, flag football, cross-country, basketball, or soccer), you must have the PVSD Sports Packet (English Version or Spanish Version) filled out completely before you can even practice. Also, if you are a fourth or fifth grade student that wants to be part of the cross-country team, you must also have the sports packet filled out in its entirety. All sports packets for any sport played this year are due to the office by September 10.
- The first day of school is Wednesday, August 24.